Health & Safety Protocol
Because of the situation that COVID-19 is causing all over the world, we have implemented actions in order to guarantee our guests and employees’ health and security.
Sámara Paraíso follows health and safety guidelines set forth by the local Health Ministry as well as the WHO:
- Continuous cleaning and sanitizing of all areas, rooms, and public common areas.
- Rooms are deep cleaned and sanitized before the guest arrives.
- Special care to constantly disinfect high-touch surfaces such as door handles, welcome desks, toilets, etc.
- Personal protection equipment for all our staff.
- Hand sanitizer is available in different areas.
- Streamlined measures for check-in and check-out.
Our large property is already designed for social distancing, with plenty of wide-open spaces between the bungalows and facilities. Enjoy your holiday and immerse yourself in wellness and nature, we will take care of the details.
If you need to be tested for COVID before returning to your country, let us know and we will help you obtain information and book an appointment if needed.
Surrounded by trees and the sound of nature.